Thank you for your interest in KCS! Applications for new students are processed on a first come, first served basis. Our application/interview process seeks to identify students who will significantly benefit from our program and, who will, with their parents, support our mission, objectives, and educational program.
We encourage you to tour our campus prior to submitting an application. The tour includes a time to talk to an administrator about our mission and program offerings, followed by a walk around campus. Tours are given year-round. Tours are typically scheduled in the morning hours on days our classes are in session. Please call the school office at 732-1781 or complete our online form to schedule a tour. We look forward to giving you a glimpse of "life at KCS"!
- Preschool 2 applicants must be 2-years-old by the start of the first day of school.
- Preschool 3 & 4 applicants must be 3 or 4-years-old by September 30, 2024 and toilet trained.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5-years-old by September 30, 2024.
- Submit a completed and signed online application form. Click here to apply!
- Submit a $95 nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit a family photo with names labeled on the back.
- Complete a school tour.
- If your child is currently, or was previously, in school, please submit the following:
- Report cards
- Standardized test scores
- Teacher Reference Report (1 for Preschool to Grade 5; 2 for Grades 6 to 12).
- For students applying for Grades 7-12, parents will need to register their applicant for the Secondary Schools Admissions Test (SSAT) (school code #4292) and submit a copy of the results.
- You will be contacted regarding an interview. Interviews start in January for preschool and February for all other grades.
After the Interview
A space has been reserved for your child upon the completion of the enrollment process by your given deadline.
Your child has been placed on a waiting list pending an opening that may occur.
We are unable to admit your child.
Kaimuki Christian School uses the Standard Application Online (SAO). To learn more about using the SAO and begin your application, click here.